NIC Nongpoh was established in the year 1994. The NIC centre is located at the premises of Deputy Commissioner’s office. The Centre is manned by a District Informatics Officer (DIO) and District Informatics Associate(DIA). NIC is the premier ICT organisation of Government of India. NIC has been set up by the Ministry of Communication & Information Technology, Government of India under the Department of Information Technology. Initially the centre was equipped with only a Micro Earth Station and a dumb terminal. The center is equipped with Windows 2003,2008 server and windows 7/10 machines. The connectivity at the centre is through a 1 Gbps leased line. All the machines are connected to a Structured Local Area Network (LAN) through a 24 port switch.
List of Project Implemented NIC, Ri Bhoi District
- Relief Management System(RMS)
- E- Hospital Management Information System(E-HMIS)
- Computerisation of Sale Tax Office.
- DTO Computerisation (Vahan and Sarathi)
- Recruitement Processing system
- Midday Meal Allotment System
- Court order for Birth and Death Application
- Tresury Computerisation.
- Revenue/Excise Information System.
- CIS 3.0 (Court Information System)
- Arms Licence Issuance System
- PDS Computerisation
|Shri. Pyndaplang Nongpiur||District Informatics Officer (DIO)||dio-rgh[at]nic[dot]in||34211||
National Informatics Centre,
Office of Deputy Commissioner,
Nongpoh, Ri Bhoi District,
|Rajhans Gondane||District Informatics Associate (DIA)|